Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter 2009




Since I haven't blogged in forever I thought that I would give an update with the Lounsbury kids.
Jack learned how to ride his bike without training wheels oh about 3 months ago and loves riding his bike everywhere. He has become quite independent and has given me some scares......He loves pre-school, playing with his friends, and is learning how to read. (kids are a lot smarter now days) He has had so much fun these last couple of days going to Easter egg hunts and coloring eggs. Like always, he has something funny to say or do that keeps Landon and I wondering where he got his fun sense of humor from.
Kate is fifteen months old and is one busy bee. She loves climbing up whatever she can, playing with anything that is electronic, trying to talk, and LOVES going on walks in the stroller. She is so brave and hardly ever cries, well she cries when I leave her, but she is one tough little girl. She loves going down slides at the park and last week did a face plant and got a big fat lip, but that hasn't stopped her from going on them. She is ALL girl and loves her "pretty shoes," caring her purses, and giving loves to all of her babies. She is such a sweetheart.
Here are some Easter pictures, hope you enjoy :)

3 comments:

JanEtta said...

Boy are they cute! I can't believe how big they are getting.

Nadine said...

Thanks for the up-date, and I love the photos!

Fife Fam said...

Oh my gosh they look SOOO cute!!!!