Monday, January 5, 2009

My Baby turns One





My baby turned one years old on January 3rd and I was happy and yet sad at the same time. Happy because she is one and sad because she is growing up way too fast. We had so much fun on her big day. My mom and two sisters and niece came up from California and my mom made her the most adorable dress for her to wear. (It reminded me of all the dresses I used to wear when I was her age.) We went to Pirate Island Pizza for lunch and all of Landon's family came, my family from Cali, my cousin, Cassie, and her family and also my sister in law Cary and my nieces and nephews from St George came to support Kate on her big day. After we went to our house to have cake and ice cream and I thought Kate would go to town with her cake but she really didn't like her cake at all. I took her to the Doctors to get her one year check up and she is off the charts in height 105%, and 55% in weight. Tall and skinny! She is the most sweetest little girl and Landon, Jack, and I love her to pieces.

3 comments:

Fife Fam said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE... We had such a great time. Sorry we had to jet out so fast... massive poop outs are NOT fun! Thanks for including us in Kate's Big day!

Fife Fam

The Modern Daisy said...

Hey Cynthia, I saw your blog on the Wilson's! I can't believe your baby is a year already.

Bree said...

I finally found your blog!! I can't believe Kate is one already, they grow up too fast!