Thursday, October 23, 2008

He Got One!





Landon finally got his deer. This past week Landon went hunting with his dad, grandpa, brothers, uncles, and his boy (yes, Jack went). They were gone from last Friday to Wednesday. Jack was so excited about his deer. When I called Jack on Tuesday asking him if I could pick him up (because I missed him so much), he told me that he wanted to stay with the boys and hunt. I guess I should be glad that he likes hunting just as much as his dad. Now it's the bottling of deer meat that I don't like............

5 comments:

Chester Copperpot said...

That's gross...much worse than worms and hooks.

Laundry said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! GROSS!! good luck with the deer!

I can't believe you let your son go! I bet he just had a blast though!

Fife Fam said...

congrats on the deer!! Fun stuff!

Unknown said...

Great job Landon!!!! Josh didn't get a tag this year and you would have thought it was the end of the world he was so upset. I'm proud of you for letting Jack go that seems scary to me but it will be happening sooner or later so I guess you just have to deal with it. Your family is so cute!!! I can't believe how old your kids are getting... crazy!

PS this is emily (esplin) chapman I found you through my obsessive blog stocking. HA :) Have a great one!

Em said...

Sorry I was signed in under my husbands account on the last post by accident...oops!

em